Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2294.067 IRRX / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,771,986 (13,871₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)