Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2449.686 IRRX / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,925,711 (14,886₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (36 minutes ago)