Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1259.749 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,255,627 (14,491₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)