Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1236.995 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,522,385 (9,315₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)