Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1372.625 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,060,732 (11,701₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)