Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1196.734 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,097,968 (12,616₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)