Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.538 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,683,650 (kr4,813) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)