Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 7811.134 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,018,499 (GH₵2,819) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)