Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1863.366 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,874,381 (Mex$ 9,056) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)