Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1970.132 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,548,847 (Mex$ 8,400) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)