Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 314.770 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,460,162 (Shilling33,231) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)