Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 314.874 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,099,140 (Shilling54,305) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (36 minutes ago)