Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.527 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,926,074 (¥70,308) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)