Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2233.699 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,137,182 (Mex$ 8,120) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$23,999 (about 1 hour ago)