Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2306.765 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,936,079 (Mex$ 9,076) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)