Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.248 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,688,841 (руб 30,639) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)