Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 576.350 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,479,725 (руб 26,858) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)