Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 575.027 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,099,326 (руб 19,302) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (39 minutes ago)