Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.296 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,709,208 (R$ 1,365) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (about 1 hour ago)