Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,090,915 (R$ 1,074) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)