Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 390.683 IRRX / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,570,174 (49,013 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)