Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.626 IRRX / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,805,436 (37,892 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)