Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 493.938 IRRX / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,386,493 (36,791 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)