Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 404.604 IRRX / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,485,608 (44,257 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)