Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 327.411 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,895,517 (42,441 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)