Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 12422.213 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,603,941 (R$ 1,578) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)