Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 58652.665 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,501,090 (£469) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)