Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 40730.833 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,768,889 (£387) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)