Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4211.834 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,287,027 (7,428 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)