Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 109231.633 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,955,925 (﷼ 192) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)