Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.637 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,650,024 (руб 26,998) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (21 minutes ago)