Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.248 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,754,523 (руб 32,217) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergamo costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)