Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.809 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,272,789 (руб 26,296) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (about 1 hour ago)