Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 565.235 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,576,534 (руб 24,019) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)