Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 547.426 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,292,367 (руб 33,415) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)