Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10744.964 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,058,980 (R$ 2,146) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)