Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12398.524 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,020,456 (R$ 1,857) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)