Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11438.072 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,689,762 (R$ 2,159) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)