Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 284.894 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,951,942 (¥41,952) in Nishinomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)