Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.124 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,381,762 (47,771 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (32 minutes ago)