Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,156,291 (€495) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)