Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 51395.196 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,970,234 (€564) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)