Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.145 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,589,010 (¥55,252) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)