Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.881 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,748,259 (347,960 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)