Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,000,777 ($710) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)