Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,809,817 (11,260,736 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)