Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1754.485 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,621,547 (Mex$ 7,194) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)