Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1619.899 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,697,412 (Mex$ 11,542) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)