Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 56177.240 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,336,014 (£504) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)