Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51977.892 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,921,161 (£537) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)