Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45306.089 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,465,628 (£518) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)