Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24502.946 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,919,921 (AU$609) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (28 minutes ago)