Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26604.244 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,439,148 (AU$1,069) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)