Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26763.932 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,022,012 (AU$1,047) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)