Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24026.187 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,161,076 (NZ$1,297) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)