Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29685.840 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,305,658 (NZ$987) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)