Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4399.441 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,401,365 (Q2,819) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)