Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.023 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,056,898 (¥96,078) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)