Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2500.038 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,595,797 (R 8,238) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)