Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 580.170 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,658,349 (₨32,160) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)