Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,207,255 (₨33,920) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)