Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.146 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,255,779 (COL$1,099,580) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)