Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.688 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,042,126 (COL$1,458,066) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)