Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3659.019 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,048,843 (7,392 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)