Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3930.301 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,321,413 (5,679 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (34 minutes ago)