Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4066.510 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,134,826 (6,181 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)