Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 9319.851 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,438,160 (1,764TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)