Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8203.754 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,013,129 (2,440 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)