Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8936.546 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,018,019 (1,681 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)