Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1492.104 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,462,306 (Mex$ 9,693) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)