Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2013. Exchange rate: 1708.322 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,398,075 (Mex$ 9,014) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)