Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10432.824 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,341,586 (R$ 1,566) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)