Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12124.781 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,088,127 (R$ 1,822) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)