Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,327,719 (₨40,072) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (19 minutes ago)