Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,541,548 (€392) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (35 minutes ago)