Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 37664.803 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,197,909 (€510) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)