Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,653,063 (€420) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)