Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24009.206 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,092,233 (NZ$1,253) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)