Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6579.907 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,437,499 (元3,562) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)