Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6672.598 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,494,356 (元3,521) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)