Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.103 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,944,979 (元2,759) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)