Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4719.448 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,981,170 (元3,386) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)