Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49446.435 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 116% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,521,416 (€678) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)