Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,773,942 (€459) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)