Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,763,909 (€579) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)