Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34891.906 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 103% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,886,605 (€455) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)