Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 44369.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 109% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,201,369 (€658) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)