Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 460.520 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,903,707 (19,334 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)