Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 565.281 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,540,656 (32,799 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (38 minutes ago)